Eye makeup can look stunningly brilliant, but can also be exceedingly hard to pull off without a step by step process (and a little bit of practice). To make life easier, we’ve found 10 fantastic tutorials that turn complex eye makeup into a super-simple step by step process to follow. Check them out and be sure to share if you’ve found something that looks GREAT!
1. How To Tightline Eyes
2. How To Get Gorgeous Hazel Eyes
3. Angles to keep in mind when shaping eyebrows
4. Winged eyeliner made easy!
5. Gorgeous Green Eyeshadow Tutorial
6. Purple Eyeshadow Tutorial
7. Silver Eyeshadow Tutorial
8. Natural “Cat-Eye” Makeup Tutorial
9. Sunlit Sea Shadow Tutorial
10. Simple & Natural “Cat-Eye” Makeup
- First of all, whisk the mixture of peach smoothie and mango tango into the crease. Blend it upward and create a smooth look with the help of soft dome brush.
- Take cocoa bear eye shadow and deepen the crease with it by using a crease brush. Bring it in downward direction onto the lid slightly.
- Using flat stiff brush pat poppy onto the outer third of the eyelid.
- Now, onto the outer v area apply bitten eyeshadow with the help of outer v brush.
- By using your ring finger, apply pat hologram all over the eyelid and also diffuse it on the edges slightly. You can also use flat stiff brush instead of your ring finger.
- To the inner corner of the eye, apply a small pop of Whimsical as a highlighter with the help of pencil brush.
- Now, apply a gel liner of makeup Greek in immortal.
- Finish it by setting false eyelashes and apply mascara on it.
Read the complete tutorial here.
Happy eye makeup everyone!! 🙂
See Also: Best Eyelash Growth Serums
See Also: Best lip Plumpers