When you don’t want to go to a parlor just to get some curls for your hair, then, a titanium flat iron is all you need if you plan to do it by yourself.
The One with the Winning Edge
Moroccan Hit Flat Iron Titanium Hair Straightener
Why we love this item:
- Brings Salon quality finish inside your home with its 1.75” Wide Floating Titanium Plates
- Fitted with LCD display for temperature settings between 265F to 445F
- Equipped with 360˚ swivel cord + Auto Shut Off feature loved by many users for safety
Flat irons are known to be the best styling tool to make flips, waves, and curls. But with so many types of flat irons today, it can be sometimes difficult to choose which one to get. Titanium flat irons are among the best available because titanium is strong and heats up faster compared to others. Because of quality construction materials, they are a bit more expensive and sometimes hard to find.
So, if you decide to get a titanium flat iron, here are some things you might want to look for when buying:
- The brand. It is always better if you choose a well-known manufacturer because there are some companies that advertise greatly about their products; problem is they but don’t put up a good performance. You can also ask someone who has experience in using flat irons if just to get some reference.
- Auto shut-off function. Advanced models of flat irons have added features like automatic shutoff function that will most likely benefit you in the long run. When you are in hurry to go to work and might leave your flat iron that is still connected to the wall outlet, you won’t have to worry burning down your bathroom while you’re away.
- Temperature gauges will come in handy when you know the best temperature to use for getting the right curls, this can also help reduce damage to your hair due to excessive heat.
- Plate size. You might want to consider getting the one that has a longer plate but might be a bit difficult to handle. Flat irons with narrow plates are easier to use and able to access hard-to-get areas. They are also more compact and easy to store, great if you are a frequent traveler.
Best Titanium Flat Irons
|MHD Professional Flat Iron Hair Straightener (Negative Ionic Technology)||1-inch floating smooth plates; for all hair types & lengths; 3 settings, sleep mode, salon finish||Good||Expensive||4.5 / 5|
|Waker Professional Titanium Flat Iron, Digital Ceramic Ionic Hair Straightener||Extra long floating plates for thick hair; neon LCD display, up to 265-445˚F + 30-second heat up; 60-min auto shut off, ergonomic anti-skid grip||Good||Affordable||4.4 / 5|
|Moroccan Hit Flat Iron Titanium Hair Straightener||Customized floating Morrocan Oli-infused titanium plates with advanced LCD display; for all hair types; 360-degree swivel cord + auto shut-off||Outstanding||Affordable||4.8 / 5|
|ISA Professional Titanium Flat Iron Digital Hair Straightener||Mirror titanium 4.5” tapered plates; neon LCD with 265-450˚F temperature settings; 2-year warranty||Good||Expensive||4.1 / 5|
|Brazilian Heat BBH3003 Brazilian Heat After Dark Titanium||Extra-long plates for all hair types; works in 30 seconds; ceramic heater & precise temperature settings for keratin treatments||Good||Affordable||4.3 / 5|
|Salona Professional 1″ Titanium Flat Iron Hair Straightener||Ultra-smooth corrosion-resistant titanium plates; LED temperature setting - up to 400˚F; universal voltage||Good||Affordable||4.2 / 5|
|BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium-Plated Straightening Iron, 1.75 Inch||Stable even in ultra-high temperatures; cool Ryton housing; great for thick and curly hair||Good||Affordable||4.4 / 5|
|OSIR Professional and Digital Nano-Titanium Wet & Dry Flat Iron Hair Straightener||Versatile nano-Titanium iron plates with LED indicator; Adjustable temperature; dual voltage||Good||Affordable||4.3 / 5|
8. MHD Professional Flat Iron Hair Straightener (Negative Ionic Technology)
The MHD Professional 1 Inch Hair Flat Iron is one of the best and reasonably priced today. It features 1-inch floating smooth plates that make straightening on all hair types and lengths easier and quick while making your hair silky and shiny. It has three adjustable settings for styling damaged or fine hair. It has contoured edges that help create perfect curls and waves, with a high-shine and salon finish. This flat iron emits negative ions quickly sealed hair shafts for locked-in natural moisture and color. For added safety, it features sleep mode to give you a peace of mind.
7. Waker Professional Titanium Flat Iron, Digital Ceramic Ionic Hair Straightener
If you have thick hair, then the Waker Professional Titanium Flat Iron is the one to get for the curls you want. It incorporates a titanium ceramic technology that emits negative ions can protect your hair, straightening or curling for getting perfect results every time. There is a neon LCD background display, precise temperature settings from 265-445 degrees Fahrenheit based on your hair type. Other features include is a 30-second heat up and extra longer floating plates straighten more hair in less time. A 60-minute auto shut off for safety and conservation of energy. Its ergonomic anti-skid design ensures a comfortable grip.
6. Moroccan Hit Flat Iron Titanium Hair Straightener
This Moroccan Hit Titanium Flat Iron offers superior conductivity with negative ion technology to enhance hydration and shine to your hair. It features an advanced Ionic infared heat seals in hydration, eliminates frizz, and enhances shine for softer, healthier hair. Its floating titanium plates offer superior conductivity with customized heat distribution, which out-performs Ceramic Tourmaline in quality and durability. There is also an advanced LCD display with adjustable heat settings that provides consistent temperature for all hair types. This product has a 360-degree swivel cord and auto shut-off function for added safety.
5. ISA Professional Titanium Flat Iron Digital Hair Straightener
The ISA Professional Titanium is a breakthrough in hair styling due to its mirror titanium plates. It features an extra-long 4.5-inch tapered plates that will allow you to style larger sections of hair with each pass, and get closer to the roots on short hair or bangs without worrying of burning your scalp. It also has a neon background LCD and temperature settings from 265-450 degrees Fahrenheit. The manufacturer provides a 2 year warranty on this product so you can be assured you get a top quality titanium flat iron to use.
4. Brazilian Heat BBH3003 Brazilian Heat After Dark Titanium
The Brazilian Heat after dark series is safe for use on your keratin treated hair but it will also give you blowout results with any hair type. Its titanium extra-long plates glide through hair, leaving it glossy and shiny. Once activated, it is ready in 30 seconds with precise temperature settings. This Brazilian after dark titanium iron is compact, sophisticated and upscale with high performance and power. It also includes a ceramic heater and exact temperature settings ideal for keratin treatments. This may be an expensive flat iron but it gets the job done and expect great results.
3. Salona Professional 1″ Titanium Flat Iron Hair Straightener
If you always travel to other countries, then this titanium flat iron is the one you need because it has a universal voltage that you can use anywhere. It has ultra-smooth titanium plates that conducts ultra-high heat and resist corrosion. Its digital ionic technology emits millions of negative ions, creating incredible shine. There is also a LED temperature setting of up to 400 degrees for instant heat and recovery. This hair straightener comes with a heat-resistant travel bag that allows you to pack it away before the plates even cool down. It is perfect for your travelling needs.
2. BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium-Plated Straightening Iron, 1.75 Inch
The BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium Straightener Iron incorporates Nano titanium technology that yields maximum far-infrared heat, penetrating the hair from within for gentle straightening without damaging hair. The Nano titanium is excellent conductor of heat and maintains stability in ultra-high temperatures. Natural ions reduce frizz while the sleek and cool Ryton housing provides comfortable handling during operation. Overall, this is a great flat iron for thick and curly hair.
1. OSIR Professional and Digital Nano-Titanium Wet & Dry Flat Iron Hair Straightener
The OSIR Professional and Digital Nano-Titanium Wet & Dry Flat Iron is the best when it comes to straightening hair. You can use it anywhere with its dual voltage compatibility. With its Nano-Titanium iron plates, you can create a shinier, silkier finish in second, which can help you save more time. It is fairly easy to use with its LED indicator, the appliance allows you to know the temperature and you can adjust the temperature by pressing the buttons on the handle. If you’re looking for the best and versatile titanium flat iron today, then you need to check this one out.