Suavecito Pomade is a popular hair care product among men. This water-soluble product makes combing and styling easy, and gives a strong grip for best results. Its light and fresh scent is perfect for both men and women.
3 points to consider:
- Creamy water-soluble comes with a unique scent
- Easy comb & strong grip
- Provides hairstyle with medium hardness
Stylists and barbers know how powerful and flexible this product is. The pomade dries up with moderate shine, maximum hardness. Best of all, it washes out easily with water. Read on to know more about what this product can further do, and why you should consider it.
- Water-soluble hair pomade with light scent and a creamy consistency;
- Makes combing and styling easy;
- Provides strong grip for maximum styling;
- Dries with optimal hardness;
- Lasts for hours, but easily washes out with water;
- Offers moderate shine
The Overall Appearance
You would probably reminisce about the 1990s – if ever you were born during that time – once you unscrew the lid and caught sight of the pomade. This is due to its light, classic scent. As for the color, this product looks like root beer, and is transparent enough to let you see all the way to the bottom of the container. The pomade feels like a thick gel, but not as thick as most pomades out there. The gel spreads easily when you rub it between your hands, and will give you a smooth texture that is not sticky at all.
The application process is a breeze, contrary to what other people say. It does not pull your hair during the application. It is also not too heavy that it will cause your hairstyle to become limp. What’s nice about this pomade is that it dries out pretty quick, faster than most other pomades.
The Suavecito Pomade is straightforward and predictable. The styling time is quick, but the result is long-lasting. You will have enough time for the more important things. As for the slickness, this pomade somewhat lacks the ability to bring the hair into a smooth flow towards the back, but this is just a minor issue. Another good thing to note about this product is its strength, which is comparable to the strongest water-based pomades. It feels clean and light, but is definitely strong.
The hold will depend on how much you plan to use. Applying a small amount would already do a great job in holding your hair in place. Heavy application would provide a medium to strong hold, which is enough to maintain your hairstyle throughout the day. A pea-sized amount, on the other hand, can give you a more natural look.
Other Good Points to Note
- Longevity: This pomade will last throughout the day, especially when you use a large amount on your hair.
- Easy Rinse: Since it is a water-soluble hair care product, you can easily rinse it off with water. All you have to do is to wash your hair with water, gently rub with your fingers, and the pomade is gone in just a few minutes. This is one of the best features that this product can offer.
The Suavecito Pomade is a worthy investment. It provides a quick way of styling your hair without worrying about the need for touch-ups later in the day. The product can hold your hair style for several hours, but is extremely easy to rinse off. While its lack of slickness should be noted, the overall satisfaction it gives will make this a minor issue. The best thing about this pomade is its affordability, making it one of the most sought-after hair styling product for men and women.
Also Read: Best Eyelash Growth Serum