A facial hair removal has really come of age. There are now numerous safe and effective ways to get rid of unwanted hair than there were a decade or two ago. One of the most preferred ways is through the use of hair removal lotions and creams. These creams, which are applied to areas with excessive hair on the face, work by dissolving unwanted hair.
On the Top Spot
Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Due to Medium Hair 1 Kit
Why we like it:
- Special formula in two steps
- Transforms skin appearance in 8 mins
- Dermatologist tested – no skin irritation
They have a number of advantages including that they are mostly very effective, relatively inexpensive, and can be used at home without any technical or professional expertise. One of the downside, burns, irritation and discoloration are prone to happen, particularly if you are not very keen with adhering to the manufacturer’s instructions. In this ultimate facial hair removal cream buying guide, we will discuss three things you need to consider when buying and using creams and lotions for your face.
3 things to consider when buying facial hair removal cream
- Although this may sound cliché, one of the most important things to do when removing facial hair is to select products which are designed for facial use. There are hair removal products for the bikini line, for legs, armpits and those specifically for removing facial hair. Before making a purchase, ensure that the product has been clearly labeled for use on the face.
- Secondly, facial hair removal products are made with two skin types in mind; normal skin and sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin, you will notice that your face reddens, gets flushed and becomes painful with the slightest provocation. Sensitive skin care range products are designed specifically for you, as they contain less irritating formulas intended to reduce the pain and irritation, and make hair removal easy.
- Last but not least, use facial hair removers according to the manufacturer’s specifications. Although most products have by and large the same directions, it is still very important to be informed about how to use the product. Before application, some manufacturers recommend a test to gauge how long hair removal will take and to check for adverse skin reactions. It is equally important not to exceed the time limit indicated.
If you stick to these three tips, then you ought to be fine. That said, if you are a beginner to facial hair removal, 3 must-try products are Veet Gel Hair Remover Cream for Sensitive Skin, Olay Smooth Finish Hair Removal Duo and Avon Skin So Soft Fresh and Smooth Moisturizing Hair Removal Cream.
The Veet Gel Hair Remover Cream for Sensitive Skin is one of the most popular hair removal creams. Enriched with aloe and vitamin E, it is easy to use and comes with a spatula. Olay Smooth Finish Hair Removal Duo is one of the best products for removing medium to fine facial hair. It might not work for coarse facial hair though. Irritation is greatly reduced by the skin guarding balm which you apply prior to the hair removal cream. Finally, Avon Skin So Soft Fresh and Smooth Moisturizing Hair Removal Cream which contains shea butter and meadowfoam oil. This product is safe to use on the bikini like. One thing you’ll like about it is that it smells very nice.
Best Facial Hair Removal Creams
For some of the best facial hair removal creams, the following have been listed as products that one can actually look out for.
| || || || ||
|Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Due to Medium Hair 1 Kit||Best for the upper lip & along the jaw line; intended to provide faster results; leaves skin very smooth||Excellent||Moderate||4.6 / 5|
|Nair Sensitive Hair Removal Cream||Works best around your bikini area, underarms, face & legs; designed for very sensitive skin; works on any hair texture||Good||Moderate||3.5 / 5|
|Sally Hansen Cream Hair Removal Kit||Highly affordable & popular to most users; made especially for upper lips & face; comes with a kit||Good||Low||4.0 / 5|
|Veet Fast Acting Gel Cream Hair Removal||Ideal to use on the body & legs too; contains aloe vera with blends of other kinds of oils; leaves skin very smooth + less irritations||Good||Low||3.9 / 5|
|Nair Facial Hair Remover Cream||Considered to be one of the cheapest facial hair removal cream. It is very good on the skin and helps also in moisturizing the skin. The product does not irritate the skin and is believed to be long-lasting.||Very Good||Moderate||4.2 / 5|
|Avon Skin So Soft Fresh & Smooth Moisturizing Facial Hair Removal Cream||One of the fastest hair removal agents; works within 5 mins to remove all unwanted facial; less irritating & comes with very sensitive skin option||Good||Low||3.9 / 5|
|Parissa Hot Wax Strip||Versatile – provides lots of options; removes hair on face, brows & bikini area; said to be very effective||Good||Moderate||4.0 / 5|
1. Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Due to Medium Hair 1 Kit
It is believed to be one of the best facial hair removal cream. It is best to use on the upper lip and also along the jaw line to be able to remove all the unwanted hair. For those who get irritation from facial hair removal products then this is the one you should pick because you are assured of little or no irritation. This cream is also wonderful because it does leave the skin very smooth and is also very much affordable.
2. Nair Sensitive Hair Removal Cream
Ever looked for that cream that works best for unwanted hair around your bikini area, underarms, face and legs, the Nair sensitive hair removal cream works perfectly gently on such areas. This product has been designed and made for those who are said to be having very sensitive skins. Nair works on any kind of hair type and it also leaves the skin very smooth. Very very much cheap, anyone can afford it.
3. Sally Hansen Cream Hair Removal Kit
This is one of the best facial removal creams in the market. Due to its affordability, it has still remained to be the ladies favorite hair removal cream, especially for the upper lips and face. It comes in a kit where one is able to use other products too. For example, after one has used the hair remover, she can use the skin conditioning lotion t moisturize the skin. Many have preferred to use or rather to buy the Sally Hansen Cream Hair Removal compared to the rest of the products in the market.
4. Veet Fast Acting Gel Cream Hair Removal
Veet is believed to have some of the best products in the market. This specific one can also work on the body and the legs too. One of the key ingredients is aloe vera and the blend with other kinds of oils leave the skin very smooth with very little irritation. It works well even with those who have very sensitive skin. The distinct thing about this product compared to the rest is has a very nice scent.
5. Nair Facial Hair Remover Cream
Considered to be one of the cheapest facial hair removal cream. It is very good on the skin and helps also in moisturizing the skin. The product does not irritate the skin and is believed to be long-lasting.
6. Avon Skin So Soft Fresh & Smooth Moisturizing Facial Hair Removal Cream
One of the fastest to use and works within 5 minutes of application and removing all unwanted hair of the face. It is also less irritating hence many people prefer it and also very much affordable. It also comes with an option for those with very sensitive skin.
7. Parissa Hot Wax Strip
This facial hair remover gives you a lot of options, it can be used for the face, brow, and bikini area.
Also read: Best Pencil Eyeliner